Don’t miss the opportunity to connect with industry leaders, decision makers, and experts at this year’s biggest event in the Big Apple!
There is no better place to connect with the world of real estate than in the Big Apple.
The ULI Fall Meeting attracts more than 7,000 attendees annually. It is the only event that brings together EVERY sector of the real estate industry in one place. By attending, you build relationships with developers, investors, architects, planners, brokers, academics, attorneys, decision makers, and government—and get the cutting-edge information you need to build your business.
These resources will help you make the most of your Fall Meeting experience.
- The Venue: Learn about the Javits Center—the location of most 2014 Fall Meeting events.
- Hotels: Registering for the Fall Meeting will secure you a discounted rate at these accommodations.
- About New York City: Tips for traveling around the host city and recommended destinations.
- Social Media & Mobile: Stay connected before, during, and after the Fall Meeting.
- Cochairs: Meet our Steering Committee cochairs and Host Committee cochairs.
- Featured Videos: ULI’s library of Fall Meeting videos.
- 2013 Presentations: Relive and share your favorite sessions from the 2013 Fall Meeting in Chicago.
- Future ULI Meetings: Mark your calendar for the 2015 Spring and Fall Meetings and beyond.
- Media Inquiries: Contact information for journalists seeking to cover the Fall Meeting.