ULI’s Building Healthy Places Conference will bring together all the diverse players necessary to create healthy, thriving, and profitable communities.
Join ULI in Los Angeles on Feb. 20 and 21 for:
• A fundamental understanding of what it means to build healthy places and how the market views these places.
• Examples of what other communities are doing to encourage healthy building and how this has paid off in terms of community and economic health.
• The latest thinking on what it takes to make healthy places work – information you can use to better position yourself in the marketplace.
• Steps you can take to prepare for and benefit from new local and federal policies that will affect development.
• Opportunities to find new partners, clients, and funding sources.
If you are serious about building strong communities, and if you want to be at the cutting-edge of real estate development, you need to be there, too.
Register by Jan. 31 and Save
Enjoy a discounted registration by signing up by Jan. 31. Save more by becoming a ULI member!