ULI SW Florida presents Airports as Engines of Economic Development
Airports not only connect people, but play a fundamental role in connecting regional, state, and global economies. Proper planning and investment of resources are necessary to provide the right facilities to keep up with demand for both passenger travel and cargo, as well as fundamental changes within the industry.
Join us on January 31st to explore how Southwest Florida’s various airports are responding to unprecedented growth and supporting regional economic development initiatives. The program will focus on airport expansion plans, and emerging development on lands surrounding the airports.
- Ellen Lindblad, Director of Planning & Environmental Compliance at Lee County Port Authority
- Justin Lobb, Airports Manager at Collier County Airport Authority
- James Parish, Executive Director at Punta Gorda Airport
- Fred Ford, President at Airglades International Airport, LLC and Florida Cargo Fresh, Inc.
- Charles Chapman, County Administrator at Hendry County