Young Leaders Group (YLG)
Young Leaders Group
Welcome to the ULI Southwest Florida Young Leaders Group (YLG). We are committed to providing educational programs and networking opportunities that foster development and leadership of ULI members under the age of 35.
To create a forum for emerging Southwest Florida real estate leaders to actively interact, both professionally and socially, with the leaders of today and with each other while working to shape the future of the Southwest Florida real estate industry.
• Attend exclusive YLG and ULI Southwest Florida educational, mentoring, and social events;
• Network with ULI Southwest Florida members;
• Reduced fees for ULI events, programs, conferences;
• Free monthly Urban Land Magazine and supplements;
• Annual forecast and trends research report;
• Reduced pricing on all ULI publications;
• Access to ULI on-line resources and archives; and
• Online directory of 40,000 + ULI members worldwide!
For more information on the Young Leaders Group, or participating on a District Council committee, contact ULI Southwest Florida.
Co-Chair: Kristine Smale, Land Acquisitions, WCI Communities, Inc., (239) 498-8019, KristineSmale@wcicommunities.com
Vice-Chair, Online Communications: Keith Gelder, Director of Land Development, Stock Development, LLC, (239) 449-5227, firstname.lastname@example.org
Vice-Chair, Membership: Kevin Mixon, Director of Business Development, GFA International, Inc., (239) 489-2443, email@example.com