Florida Product Councils
Apply to Join an FPC
Applications are being accepted to participate in the Florida Product Council (FPC) Program. FPCs are small groups of ULI members that commit to meet at least two times per year with fellow real estate professionals to share best practices, grow their network and discuss development practices that influence and change our communities.
FPCs meet for a day of programming at the Annual ULI Florida Summit (May/June) and a mid-year meeting (January/February) each year. FPC meetings may consist of guest speakers, sharing best practices, case studies, round table discussions, and site tours.
Complete list of Florida Product Council members may be downloaded HERE. Application, FPC Member List and FY16 Annual Report are all downloadable by clicking orange links in the right sidebar.
- Provide an avenue for all members to experience the value of ULI, particularly those that are unable to regularly attend the National Conferences or participate at the Full Membership level.
- Attract to membership the most talented and successful people in the real estate development field.
- Provide a forum for information exchange on state-of-the-art real estate practices.
- Develop and maintain an informational and response capability for addressing development problems and opportunities.
- Provide an industry focus on the major social and economic issues of the day.
- Provide input to impact and influence community attitudes and lifestyles regarding development.
- Apply research to innovative applications in land use planning.
- Capitalize upon the efforts of ULI’s membership talent to strengthen the Institute’s overall impact and thrust.
- Provide a forum for discussing the priorities of the institute as they relate to their business.
Florida Product Councils:
Community & Housing Development (CHDC)
New communities; Urban/Suburban Residential (Single-Family, Multi-Use and Land Development); Single Family Rental Product; Rehab/Reuse; Asset Management; Process; Demographics and other demand factors
Hospitality & Recreational Development (HRDC)
Resort Facilities/Communities; Recreation/Second Home Retirement Communities; Hotel Development; Leisure Facilities; Mobile Homes/RV Parks/Campgrounds; Financing; Rehab/Reuse; Asset Management; Process
Urban Development/Mixed Use (UDMUC)
Urban Mixed-Use; In-Town New Towns; Urban Area Development and Redevelopment; High-Rise Office; Residential within a mixed use environment; Rehab/Reuse; Asset Management; Process
Multi-Family Development Council (MFDC)
Urban/Suburban Residential; Multi-Family, Multi Use and Land Development; Financing; Strategy; Environmental; Asset Management; Demographics and other Demand Factors; Rehab/Reuse; Process