- Urban Land Institute, Keep Lee County Beautiful plant sea oats at Lovers Key
- Trail-Oriented Development: New ULI Report Looks at Projects Tailored to Those Who Prefer Cycling and Walking Over Driving
- URBAN LAND INSTITUTE WOMEN’S LEADERSHIP INITIATIVE TEAMS UP WITH PROLOGIS TO PROVIDE 2015 ULI FALL MEETING SCHOLARSHIPS TO TEN URBAN LAND INSTITUTE MEMBERS
- The News-Press 9-7-15 Young Professionals on the rise in our region
- Pavese Law Firm attorney and certified land planner to present on planning and social entrepreneurship at the Florida Chapter of the American Planning Association’s annual conference
Monthly Archives: August 2013
The workshop, “The Real Estate Market Revival – Let’s Get Ready To Roll!,” is presented by the Real Estate Investment Society (REIS) and ROETZEL, in cooperation with the Lutgert College of Business at Florida Gulf Coast University, ULI Southwest Florida (Urban Land Institute), and The Chamber of Southwest Florida on September 13th at Florida Gulf Coast University. The workshop is sponsored by HSA Engineers & Scientists and Pavese Law Firm. The half-day workshop will begin with registration at 8 a.m. and the program at 8:30 a.m. Thursday, September 13th, at … Read More
The ULI Fall Meeting is the premier opportunity to meet people and explore innovations in every sector of the real estate development and land use disciplines. Have a great idea for a concurrent session? Put it to a vote at the ULI Fall Meeting Idea Generator – the winner will receive free registration and deliver the session before an audience of industry leaders. Submit your Fall Meeting idea and vote today.